Download YouTube, Facebook videos from normal or encrypted websites
Congratulations on using the ideal Web video music download tool--Download Accelerator Manager (DAM), that empowers you to easily download YouTube, Facebook videos music and more, at the fastest possible speeds!
YouTube downloaderapplications, DAM offers you a special tool--MediaGrabber--that lets you easily grab and download Web videos or music from virtually any sites, like YouTube, Facebook, MetaCafe etc., regardless of site updates! Plus, with the built-in intelligent download logic accelerator of DAM, you are empowered to retrieve your files at ultimately boosted speeds, resume, schedule, and manage downloads as well.
Let's get started:
Browsers RecommendedDAM works best with the popular Firefox and Chrome browser. The powerful tool of DAM--MediaGrabber can capture videos from Firefox and Chrome browser with MediaGrabber works with any browsers on regular sites. .
HTML5 Video Player for YouTube websiteOn YouTube website, MediaGrabber works best with HTML5 Video mode turned on (please go to www.youtube.com/html5, and click "Request the HTML5 player" button on that page) with your browser. Alternatively, you may deactivate the Flash Player Plugin with your modern Web browser--this will instruct your browser to play videos using built-in HTML5-Video-Player on YouTube site.
See DAM in action (easy as 1-2-3!):
Step 1. Launch MediaGrabber (only if you haven't)You may run MediaGrabber from Firefox, Chrome context-menu (by right-click and choosing "Grab Video/Music with DAM" command), or the Tools menu of DAM by selecting "Launch MediaGrabber" menu item:
Step 2. Play media with your browserYou will find that the playing media file has been captured and added into the MediaGrabber window: (if a media file has been playing before MediaGrabber's launch, page)
- You DON'T need any media converter software! Don't waste your time in converting your downloaded media files into other formats again and again, all you need is a media player that supports the needed media codec (like MP4, WebM, FLV, etc.)! A popular media player, such as VLC Media Player, is free and will play those media files for you!
- 1. Other download managers could block MediaGrabber from capturing media; uninstalling those download managers will save your computer and other applications!
- 2. In order for MediaGrabber to show any grabbed video files, you must select Video type in the MediaGrabber window
- 3. You may run DAM MediaGrabber before playing media files with your browser.
- 4. To capture videos from your using browser, you must have proper browser monitoring settings with DAM MediaGrabber. For instance, If your using browser is Firefox, then Firefox option must be selected at Options->Monitoring.
- 5. Firefox is the recommended browser if you need to download videos from encrypted sites, like YouTube or Facebook.
- 6. If DAM MediaGrabber misses capturing a media file, you may refresh the webpage and play the media file again, to try to capture the file; or, you may restart DAM MediaGrabber or your web browser to see if this helps.
- 7. MediaGrabber and DAM are 100% clean tools. Media capturing logic runs only when MediaGrabber runs and stops when MediaGrabber exits.